PGM 0.00% 2.1¢ platina resources limited

This post is one of many in a thread digging into common issues...

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    This
    p
    ost is one of many in a thread digging into common issues of concern the over the com
    p
    any on HC.. Setting as it does later follow-u
    p
    s by Oly and others whom are long term holders and united in their ambition for wealth creation from
    p
    gm, it is most a
    p
    pr
    o
    p
    riate that CN is cognizant of what is ex
    p
    ressed here.
    There are many other threads that develo
    p
    other issues and it has to be acknowledged that some
    p
    osters may have ulterior motives not always fathomable, but usually recognisable as from non-holders or short term market mani
    p
    ulators.
    From my
    viewpoint I agree that CN is in the box seat to take the company forward on all our minerals assets and opportunities, not just scandium, and that the management hiatus since the departure of RM has been ably filled by Dr Hartley with a steady as she goes approach allowing limited management resources to focus correctly on the scandium ambitions of the BOD and shareholders. With the technicals accomplished, the BOD expertise of Nolan, Anderson and Hartley backing up the executive skill of Nolan have amplitude to take positive steps with ALL assets, and successfully market and get to production the 4N scandium.

On the suggestion of many here, and with the agreement of Oly, I have emailed CN and copied his post, with copy to CH, to draw his attention to this forum, and urged that he monitor it so our views and concerns are known. Great companies stay in touch with their shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.