TG6 5.00% 21.0¢ tg metals limited

So after a bunch of longer posts, lets bring this together:Its...

1. 2,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5238
    So after a bunch of longer posts, lets bring this together:

Its been suggested that Burmeister will never amount to anything because the seams are primarily too thin or too deep. While TG6 hasn't done or reported the ore sorting work GL1 has done, it would appear that sorting work could be applicable. Rather than try to peel away all the rubbish mafic and mine a now even thinner remaining seam, it may be possible to mine the whole seam and a bit extra and use an ore sorter to get rid of that bit extra.

its been suggested that because blasting has a substantial overbreak (more than intended) and underbreak (less than intended) mining the thinner seams would loose too much of the seam on either side for anything useful to be left. This is less of a problem if an ore sorter would work. The extent of the problem may be materially overstated and blasting can have a lot higher accuracy than +/- 5-8m with corresponding implications on what can be mined. I'd also suggest that comparatively the flat-lying nature of Burmester would be beneficial in "peeling" away the waste than mining an ore seam in a way that isn't as applicable when the seams are more vertical as they more frequently are.

Its been suggested that because Wodgina has found they can't effectively mine seams thinner than 10m, seams thinner than 10m can't be mined. I'd suggest that may be because Wodgina has a high iron problem. They may also have an issue of their high quality grades being towards the centre of their pegmatite structures. From Wodgina's grade tonnage curves of 2018, they have (or at least had) perhaps 60mt of really high grade >1.5% material that averages nearly 1.8%. They have another 80mt of 1%-1.5% material. They however also have nearly 100mt of 0.5% to 1.0% material and another 70Mt of 0.0%-0.5% material. They have a mining plan with 19% dilution. Its distinctly possible that a lot of that low grade material is towards the edge of the pegmatites so the substantial 19% dilution noted is acceptable because its also typically low grade. If they had high grade thin seams like TG6 do they may well have a different mining plan.

Its been suggested that because mapping software on reported drill results doesn't show a large pegmatite, a large pegmatite doesn't exist. The main intercept of RC22/DD24 that starts at 200m RL (180m below the surface) was not explored with any 200m or longer drill holes in phase 3. Drill holes that don't get down to the ore body do not confirm it doesn't exist or its size. TG6 have decided to focus on nearer surface deposits.

Its been suggested that Burmeister will never be mined due to all the above points. All the above points have potential issues meaning IMO none of them individually or collectively are a definitive reason Burmeister won't be mined.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $24.92K 119.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18603 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 2300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.