ADV 3.70% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Further High-Grade Lithium Results from North Aubry, page-51

1. 1,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 795
    When I originally came in to ADV graphite was their main focus.

I still believe they have two or three sites to drill eventually, but there was a specific announcement I think early 2017 that advised a semi scoping study was done on manitouwage (i have forgotten the correct spelling) and found that at the current graphite price, the size and grade of that resource would not be economical to mine...

It came as a surprise as there was some high sentiment regarding the high quality flake graphite they could produce, but at least they were honest and moved on from there.

I know building the lithium resource is a longer term game,  but who gets paid in that time and who is the one paying for it?

2018 may have added 1 or 2mt to the resource. Max. And this is extending their prize piece of north aubrey.

My questions still unanswered are when are they going to target any other areas of the 5km strike length?

I am not a deliberate downramper and certainly not paid to be negative, and at this point aside from general well wishers that faithful can make a profit on this stock, I don't care how anyone feels about my posts.

I am glad I sold specifically to get into another stock which did better, but I could just as likely still be in this one and way more in the red, so even being a non holder, I still have questions about how long this can play out for?

How many faithful holders of today will be the new downrampers at the end of 2019 when 10 more drill holes have been completed with encouraging results, but no closer to scoping,pfs,dfs. 

One can and should have patience in this game, but no one should kid themselves, when SP continues to drop like this, you need light at the end of the tunnel.

Who participates in the next cap raise, and what does that money go towards?

Having been watching ADV closely for several years now, track record says that money goes into several drill holes stretched over several Months, or a new prospective piece of land that they'll never get to.

Applogies for bitterness comeing through.

I definitely am bitter.

I once was as in and positive as anyone else here.

Long term holders, at what point in the future and what will it take for you to be bitter and frustrated and angry too.

That is a question worth asking along side the question of what if they hit big and this multibags.

I would be wrapped if they hit big for ya'll, but if I visit again in 12 months and it is 3cents and barely any progress still, I will be even more bitter, you better believe it.

And this project has gone past the point of being a game of explorers luck, hit or miss, you take that chance.

They clearly are successfully selling this project to investors, but boy oh boy it is a very painful waiting game for the rewards at the end.

Last edited by RhysT: 30/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $7.593K 58.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60287 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 6976 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.