AAJ 0.00% 1.5¢ aruma resources limited

Ha ha ha . As opposed to the ' Dot Com ' bubble burst boy who...

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    Ha ha ha . As opposed to the ' Dot Com ' bubble burst boy who obviously joined HC in 1999 after he lost all his money , and has never been able to buy a single stock since. Or is it that you are simply deceiving others with the stock sentiments you claim in your posts when you are doing your rounds on all the stocks you comments on with your half baked uniformed geo analysis .

Or maybe it's just that your're sour that you missed out on the 50% gains during today's session and desperately want to try and replay it in some sort of weird ' Freudian ' envy sense.

In any case , whichever it is , at least my comments on this stock didn't come until 4:05 pm , so I fail to see where the FOMO you claim is being generated.

And I did state in my post that they will obviously need to do more drilling . And one only has to look at the Phase 1 & 2. drill distributions. So that's a no brainer right there. And that is the case for every other budding lithium or any other minerals explorer out there doing what they do.

However the main point here is that they seemingly left out what their ' Plan ' is going forwards - which I find unusual and normally this happens when there is another follow-up announcement.

The thing you don't seem to understand here though , is the ' Corporate ' play this tenement represents , and the potential interest this region right on down through this corridor will attract across this tenement and other surrounding tenements.

And mate it's already been happening if you care to look closely. And it happened earlier in 2022 and 2021 as well.

And obviously long before the current Tianqi / IGO venture play for ESS ........which I had been onto as well.

Now unlike your good self who comments endlessly on stocks he doesn't even own , I don't comment much on most of my Plays.

I therefore reckon your comments in regards to ' Bamboozaling ' and creating ' FOMO ' is totally out of line. Besides , I've done MASSIVELY out of this stock and its been an absolute traders delight ever since Goldman's kyboshed the whole lithium sector and the the entire lithium resurrection for the smalls which was occurring across the board around Mar / Apr 2022.

So I guess in my view to a certain degree is that AAJ is simply getting its due increase and recognition for not only these efforts and results but those which were announced in April 2022 as well. So ' Reward ' for efforts just like many others are reaping in.

In the end though , people like yourself are a ' Dime a Dozen ' on HC , where posters like myself are more ' Rare ' finds.........tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.953M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $2.546K 169.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 991425 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 493607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.