AAJ 0.00% 1.5¢ aruma resources limited

No it hasn't, corporate presentations are there to try an...

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323
    Not sure why your trying to sugar coat a vertical dipping pegmatites that are thin as being something economical and potential for lots of tonnage.

Have to agree with Maverick7 on this one. Just to be clear I think this is the first post where he's actually right about something.
    No it hasn't, corporate presentations are there to try an promote a stock. So of course they will be pushing this idea.

The fact remains, Ganfeng one of the biggest players in Lithium would have access to numerous lepidolite deposits in China as they are abundant. Instead they have decided on acquiring and forming JVs with all sorts of projects globally that have spodumene instead even though lepidolite projects are abundant in China. Yet they are not being developed. Some say the higher price may make it economical but it's not ESG friendly and noone wants it. If Lithium price continued to rise substantially then maybe. But at this price and lower they will left in the ground. Too much risk.

it's extremely energy consuming to produce
    It creates something like 4x the waste
    it doesn't grade anywhere near as high as spodumene deposits.

I'm a couple years every battery or lithium product is going to have a stamp showing its Co2 score and where it came from

Big battery companies and car manufacturers would hate to be seen as buying something that was produced at the cost of very high Co2 emissions.

This presents trouble for off takes and financing, bad metallurgy, expensive operating costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.953M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $2.62K 174.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 169736 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 493607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.