AAJ 0.00% 1.6¢ aruma resources limited

Ha ha.....jsut saw your other post had been taken down. Not by...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Ha ha.....jsut saw your other post had been taken down. Not by me just so you know. Probably HC not happy with the unfounded allegations.

Either way , I'ma happy for either of those Authorities to make whatever Inquiry's they like with me. And happy to give them answers to whatever it is they would like to know. It would actually be great , because it would give me the opportunity to talk about a whole lot of issues which pervade across many of the stock chat forums.

However in so far as AAJ , all they will find is an ordinary run of the mill investor like myself who not only has invested in this stock on at least a few occasions over the last 3 - 5 years , but someone who also knows the stock intimately , has studied their top shareholders , their history , their tenements , and who apart form more recent times has refrained from making many comments whatsoever. Particularly comments which may be perceived to influence the direction of the SP one way or another.

And this of course contrast quite significantly to those ' Down Ramping ' relentless comments back in the pre-consolidation days when a poster by the name of the Mr. Hamilton was absolutely relentless in disparaging this Company and its BOD to the point where , due the general lack of interest in the Forum board virtually decimated the company in my opinion.

Now whether this poster at the time was some sort of Insider or whatever , the end result at the time was that he / she ended up getting themselves suspended and are probably still lurking somewheres on HC or Twitter under any number of dual posting identities.

So these are the real scourge of social media participants that need to be pulled up and looked into , and NOT the ones who simply get a little bit excited or involved when their stock market play has done well.

I mean what have I really stated so far here. A little bit of review of the results , a bit of speculation as to what I think might happen from here , and some analysis about FIB retraces and volumes trade distributions. So I guess if there is no ' Pump and Dump ' or manipulation activities evident by these allegations , then what is there to see here.

Absolutely diddly squat. That what.

I mean common mate , I haven't even got started on what I actually know about this stock. So not even outa first gear yet. But like I said , what is the point if you can't generate enough interest in the back and forth conversation and exchange of ideas. It's like a mausoleum on this stock ticker forum.

Besides , what are they going to prosecute me for......liking my investment. What an absolute joke. This stock needs more people like me and Surat who are simply willing to discuss it if anything else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $4.921K 307.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 696333 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 15275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 58355
Last updated 11.55am 17/06/2024 ?
AAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.