AAJ 0.00% 1.1¢ aruma resources limited

We'll we can start with this bit of reflection .......Especially...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    We'll we can start with this bit of reflection .......wink.png

Especially while we're about to enter into Day 5 following the announcement and the 20 million round number spike in volumes traded in the SP.

Looking at how we're fairing compared to back in April 2022 though. I find it somewhat interesting if not ' Spooky ' coincidental that on 11th April 2022 Stephen Copolus and his controlled entities announce his effective decrease ( still measured in the pre-consolidation amounts ) from his holding balance in Feb 2022 which had gone from 18.41% to 19.97% , then then on the 11th April from 19.97 to 17.66%.

So then on the 21st April Aruma announced its first pass drilling results at Mt Deans , and the share price drop's back from the Friday close of 18.5 cents to 12 cents on almost 21 million shares traded compared to Friday's average of around 5 million.

And what makes it so interesting is that over the ensuing 10 days of trading which followed, the stock trades near enough 40 million over that period , and then Copolus fires another update to his holding balance on 27th April showing he acquired another 2 million ' On Market ' on the 22nd April at 12.5 cents bringing his total holding percentage of 18.93%.

And what's more interesting with respects to this percentage holding , and which I think all investors would think is significant is that that he elects to support the SP at this time in bringing his percentage back up to this level whilst all the while had recently agreed to the scheme of arrangement for the A$91.7 million takeover of Big River Gold by the Canadian Mid-Tier gold producer Aura Gold Inc. So at the time of the deal Copolus held 18.8% of Big River with 19.3% by the high standing and well acclaimed Dundee Resources which historically had been run by the GIANT of the Canadian Mining industry and Mining Hall of famer as well as one of the founding shareholders in Osisko Mining , the late Ned Goodman.

Of course Ned sadly passed away in early August 2022 at the grand age of 85 ....and subsequent to my post around that time , but is succeeded by his Son Johnathan who is now CEO of the Company.

So the point of my post back then was to highlight BOTH the significance of the Canadian Interest in Australian mining ( which has increased as of late - in the other direction as well ) , and particularly in this area. The other point of highlighting it was the fact that Stephen Copolus obviously had an ' Eye ' for this sort of potential M&A when rubbing shoulders with the likes of the Goodman run Canadian outfit Dundee.

But you can also see that he has this affinity or almost instinctive ' Gravitation ' towards the same percentages being the 18.93% he currently holds in Aruma without selling a single share through ALL of this timely increased volumes of nearing on 100 million shares in a total register where there is only circa 157 million shares. Is it because her just likes to hang out in that ' Sweet ' zone of just below 20% and due the takeover threshold of intentions , or does he just like Aruma so much so that he feels he just has to hold onto this sort of significant stake.

I guess I'll leave that to ALL other shareholders in being the Judge of that question.

So with NO additional change of substantial notice since 27th April 2022 , one has to ask the question what's NEXT in store for Stephen Copolus and / or Aruma ......sneaky.png

Especially in light of the recent M&A activity surrounding Essential Metals who also own the Sinclair Li- Cs - Ta deposit only 50 odd kilometres away along strike of Mt. Deans...... sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.165M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 574808 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 618881 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.