AAJ 0.00% 1.5¢ aruma resources limited

Definitely another Announcement ' incoming ' here people. And...

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    Definitely another Announcement ' incoming ' here people. And that would be my opinion for what its worth.

And here's why I think that.

FIRSTLY :-

From the Phase 1. drilling program as well as the illustration of the side by side exact same maps shows.

we can see by the right hand side with the approximate distance of 750 metres of strike between A - A & B - B , that there is a lot more drilling to be done here.

And as per the below statement from the Phase 1. announcement back on 21st April 2022 , you can see that this particular Ore Body we can begin to understand that the ' Morphology ' of this particular Lithium ore body like most is ' Tabular ' , but at the same time has been interpreted to commence from the SURFACE and ALL the way down to 100 metres depth across.

And this occurs potentially right down and across the entire 1.5 kilometres of Strike.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4961/4961249-3b8877377bde8c0f9a8716cae9fca8a5.jpg
    " The lithium-rubidium mineralisation is within thick sheeted pegmatite veins - all within anear-surface 25m thick, vertical body. Drilling defined an interpreted strike length of atleast 1,500m, which remains open at both ends. "

So the Ore Body they are speaking of is ' Perpendicular ' to the surface ( as opposed to parallel or parallel decline ) with the pegmatite almost straight down to the depth as shown by the indicators of a total of 100 metres......with the 25 metres thickness being the 25 metres of ' known ' depth distance between the ' RED ' lines indicated between the BOTH drill holes MDRC048 & MDRC0011 and MDRC047 & MDRC048 in fig 3. , as well as MDRC016 & MDRC017 and MDRC018 & MDRC019 in fig 4.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4961/4961253-e84570628e4225ec25c46933f1bd8508.jpg

So when you add them together , you end up with what now amounts to 50 metres of DEPTH in the pegmatite ' Column ' , and which is at various widths in a Tabular pegmatite which goes VIRTUALLY straight down and runs along a strike of PROBABLY 750 metres at least if not beyond that and the whole entire 1.5 kilometres. There are definitely some ' stringer ' pegmatites here as well , but if it were at a minimum an 8 meter wide 100 meter deep single tabular pegmatite spanning 750 metres to 1.5 kilometres , that's a helluva lot of Lithium , Rubidium , Cesium , and Tantalum.

I like the south easterly strike through the Lithium Corridor which puts it pretty much smack on the same latitudes and east / west longitudes from its 50 odd kilometers away from Essential Minerals TA - Cs ' Sinclair ' Deposit.......sneaky.png Its also just NORTH west of WML's Lake Dundas Lithium brine showing. So the tenement is in an absolute ' Hot ' spot for Lithium and rare earth minerals and will surely attract the attentions of other players both in the region as well as abroad........wink.png

And my SECOND line of reasoning is that with these sorts of Phase 1. & 2. Drilling programs now completed , it is typical that a Company would at least state what they are going to ' Back it Up with ' , as in what is being proposed NEXT.

And they haven't done this. Which is why I think they will come out with another announcement in the not too distant future telling us what they are going to propose for Phase 3.

And by my estimates , that would be an additional ' deeper ' program to test out the estimated pictorial ' Morphology ' of this TABULAR and VERTICAL pegmatite systems which is still considerably open along strike as well as from surface and depth.

Anyway , that's my read on it. I have other information on this stock , but for now lets just leave it there for everyone to contemplate over.

Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.953M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $2.546K 169.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 991425 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 493607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.