CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Ann: Further High Grade Lithium Samples from Solonopole, page-5

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Anyone who bought in here today needs to go back and have a look at there last lithium updates back in October. Pretty much near identical, give or take a few extra samples.

Makes you wonder if they didnt have this information already ? I mean 3 months for some more grab samples of the same grade lithium. There is absolutely no new news here cept the fact they had another suspension to shake out the stack so they could offload more stock at a higher price.

Would not be surprised to see an option conversion notice over the next day or so from GTT moving on.

Who ever was playing the games in the stack today, did not have any ammo from recent lows, broker data will tell the tale come Friday.

I really liked what CGM had to offer last year, with there tight free float of shares and graphite potential.

For me there are far better options that are more advanced in terms of a project with no need for any funds to drill in the near future. Drilling for CGM would have to be at least 6 months away which = $$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.