ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Has Rover done just one? If so Father Ted is more on the money....

1. 3,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8100
    Has Rover done just one? If so Father Ted is more on the money.

There are probably more of Rover's doings though.

However, nuggety gold has caused some mines to have a belly ache even in lots of Rover's gold doo doos. Bendigo Gold may be one of those (see below).

At Bendigo the attempt at resolution, I believe, got down to semi mining and taking large (tonne sized?) samples rather than relying on drilling and even that didn't work well. There were likely to be other issues as well

I don't know what is there and IMO, while Klaus is optimistic, given the level of drilling to date at DM the issue is not resolved and won't until the density of holes increases.

This is not likely to be a popular viewpoint. It is one of several possible....

IMO there were some intersections on Line 3 that, while less spectacular, may ultimately be very signigficant: Holes 29 & 36 at the south end and perhaps Holes 19 & 20 at the north.

bendigo mining.JPG

At Bendigo there was gold in the ground but the first attempt by this company to mine produced a small percentage of planned production. This led to a halt in mining and ultimately a very reduced operation.
    Last edited by salpetie: 06/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.