SUM 2.33% 22.0¢ summit minerals limited

dp4 Yeah I get that rock chip samples do not guarantee the...

1. MZA
    321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    dp4

Yeah I get that rock chip samples do not guarantee the discovery of an economic deposit. That wasn't my point.

My point is the additonal rock chip samples and confirmation of a greater strike length & targets today provides further justification that there is 100% merit in drilling out our multiple targets @ Equador once fully delineated.

From my experience progressing to a targeted drill campaign results in the company generally progressing from a life cycle & market credibility perspective - and in the vast majority of cases seeing the share price appreciate due to market expectation and indeed anticipation, if anything else...

Obviously the drilling will tell its own tale as we saw with ENR today...

So by 'de-risked' I refer to the likelihood I don't think we will see a lower share price then what it is today in a few months time based on the fact we have now got a solid basis to drill out Equador, not just one initial batch of rick chip samples.

So given I assume most of the people on here got in weeks / months ago....it should provide all with a lot more 'buffer' to play with share price wise should drilling not deliver....which the way things are going shouldn't be much of an issue to worry about I'm guessing.

Trust this serves to clarify.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $89.56K 397.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 76042 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.