SUM 10.5% 34.0¢ summit minerals limited

There is a train of thought which may hold some validity that...

1. MZA
    276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    There is a train of thought which may hold some validity that REE projects are following the same pathway as Li has in recent times - in that suddenly the sector has become so crowded it has resulted in a fairly heavy loss in value of its main participants - underpinned by forecast potential supply / demand ratio imbalance...you look at ARU, ASM, HAS, MEI & VMM to name a few....it's questionable unless there is a strong shift in sentiment how many of these will progress to financing & ultimate production in the current landscape. Time will tell.

In particular, MEI is interesting...they keep announcing decent resource upgrades & even strategic alliances / offtakes and the price just keeps going down...even high note director appointments haven't had an impact...super frustrating for holders who think it should be on the cusp of $1B MC but sits 'only' around $300M or thereabouts.

So to this end I think it's great that we have quality REE projects in the proven Minas Gerias province of Brazil we are about to get stuck into - namely T1, T2 & Aratapira.

But I like even more that right now the SUM team are going all guns blazing at the Paraiba province Equador & Juazerinho Nb & Ta projects.

I mean don't be fooled - many for some reason are still 100% asleep at the wheel with what we have here.

There is CLEARLY abundant surface Nb & Ta mineralisation. SIX artisanal mines now found and still counting. This is so glaringly obvious many appear to be missing it. I mean you dont just land in The Australian & AFR if you don't have some merit. Our value add potential here alone is massive. Company making 100 times over.

Management to their credit have comfirmed they are exploring Equador & Juazerinho rapidly yet systematically to increase value. I mean its hard to ask for anything more. We can see it visually with the X posts. A first mover status in this space is so ridiculously valuable its not funny.

When you actually think about it....the only area in this Critical / strategic minerals space globally which isn't too crowded at all right now is indeed the Nb and moreso Ta.

That's why we are getting the air-time right now. It has only just begun.

We are on the cusp of a discovery in the hottest and less congested reosurce space on the planet right now.

Decent players here are few and far between for Nb. There is the WA crop of course with WA1 clearly is the torchbearer.
    ENR, DRE, RCR - the next wave of WA Nb hopefuls - all might I add down more then us on the day today.

But when it comes to Brazil - the holy land of Nb & Ta - what we potentially have at Equador & Juazerinho based on initial indications is seriously going to potentially be a globally significant discovery. Our 'peers' in Brazil are already comparing themelves to us as a 'yardstick'. How nice for a little sub $30M MC company haha.

So those who want to put up 'red flags' at this point in time are 100% flying 'false flags'.

Right place. Right time. Right resource.
    We tick every box & more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.040(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $20.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.0¢ 31.0¢ $3.427M 9.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33829 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 15793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.