EVR 0.00% 0.5¢ ev resources ltd

Ann: Further High-Grade Results at Christina Project, page-14

1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Great post Andy.

The process for an exploration Co should not be altered. You are 100% correct.

Although, let's stop acquiring new projects and continue to work through our current projects diligently. If we drill all our projects it's going to come at a cost and if we have nothing to drive the share price forward we will be paying for some of this drilling will a discounted CR and more dilution.

I know that EVR Management called the Yahua SP off and maybe for good reasons but now Yahua's 80M shares hang over us. Will they sell slowly holding the price down or will they dump hard if & when the share price rises. Nobody really knows but to trust the Chinese to not bail when it suits them is fraught with danger.

Just my thoughts mate. I agree that I've (I can only speak for myself) been one of the posters that has been harsh on EVR Management and some of it was more than likely misdirected. It's just my opinion and lets face it EVR Management couldn't care less about what is being said on HotCopper by holders outside the Top 20. That's just the way it works. Our votes can't impact any important decisions and they know that. As long as they have the bulk of the large holders on board then they will get whatever they request passed. As I said that's just the way it works at this end of town.

Great post mate. You have a very thorough understanding of where we are at with our projects.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.