WTM 0.00% 27.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Ann: Further high-grade results from Spur drilling, page-244

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Seth, you are doing just fine by yourself!

GlassEarth, it’s literally the multi billion dollar question. All we have to go off is the results of the third DD where it was observed at EOH in the edges of the IP anomaly - “stockwork pyritic epithermalgold mineralisation associated with siliceous alteration”. I’m just not sure yet. I’m very eagerly awaiting the high res ground mag. No mention of hematite alteration in DD3. Whereas DD 1 and 2 both intersected the albite alteration but don’t seem to be associated with the IP anomaly on the other side of the fault?! Looks like those three initial DD holes were exploratory and while highly encouraging, led to the conclusion more data was required before targeting DD into an enormous system.

Worthwhile revisiting this announcement actually as there is some very good explanations of the mineralisation intersected and the significance compared to Cadia and the exploration model. I also recall at the time posting that this announcement shows there is bloody gold everywhere across multiple styles. Even the skarn returned a decent grade, albeit a narrow width.

https://www.investi.com.au/api/announcements/wtm/710e61ea-15e.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.