WTM 0.00% 29.5¢ waratah minerals limited

Ann: Further high-grade results from Spur drilling, page-281

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Great analysis gents. I see at Spur at least 3 'strips' of offset mineralisation at Spur and Dalcoath and then further surface tons with the Skarn to the east of the Monzodiorite Sill. This does not even begin to talk about Essex and Consols further east. I suspect that as we go deeper we may start to see some sulphide or qtz cemented breccias that are going to carry strong grade. The 'Pyrite stringer stockwork/multiple vein sets associated with silica alteration' seen 420m down hole in SPD003 is a dead ringer for a high grade zone at Cowal.
    Just from what we know and past mining if you add it all up, there is ~3.5km of combined strike away from Spur clustered around the Cargo porphyry intrusion, mostly with very sparse shallow drilling. This is a target rich environment off the scale to my mind. Never mind the down plunge targets south of Spur. I am very confident that the drill is just going to keep delivering hit after hit. The fertility of the area is beyond doubt. So glad to be on board with this and thanks for all the great input. All IMO, DYOR and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11646 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 51073 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.53am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.