NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

This stock is now proven to be a fantastic buy in...

1. 874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1225

This stock is now proven to be a fantastic buy in September/Early October.

Where else can you place your money and make a minimum of 123% up to a maximum of 275% each year since 2016.

Also if you take a look at the entry price in early September over each of these years below it has steadily increased;

2016 2.5 cents
    2017 4 cents
    2018 5 cents
    2019 6.5 cents
    2020 11.5 cents
    2021 8 cents

Today's price = 10 cents

So even based on these lowest entry prices, if you had bought NML in September 2016 and sold today at 10 cents you would have made a 300% profit!

Just imagine if you had bought in September 2016 and sold at the peak in 2020 at 29.5 = 1080% profit!

If you follow these patterns it seems that you can make very large profits by buying NML at its current price based simply on history repeating itself.

The best part about it is that we are offered opportunities to add to our holding each and every time the price retracts.

If your timing is good you may like to take some off the top to cover your entry investment when the price is climbing up to its peak?

As I wrote yesterday IMHO this company may well make a major discovery within the next 12 months which would completely re-rate this stock and easily surpass previous highs. This time if the company is successful and do make a major discovery the SP should continue its upward journey just like DEG, ALK, CHN etc etc etc!

St Arnaud or Glenlyle may well be the projects that smash it higher, or great drilling at Langi Logan...Either way a lot of investors/smart money see major exploration discovery upside opportunities in NML due the high calibre of their amazing locations and projects!

I just wish I had bought more recently on the dip although being a long term holder I already have a very comfortable holding in this stock!

This years drilling results may well blow all of our recent SP highs well and truly out of the water. Bring on a MAJOR discovery!!

GLTAH+DYOR

P.s. Please note that what I have written here on HC may have happened to the SP in the past and is simply only an observation. Whether this pattern repeats itself once again in 2021 is obviously something that will not be known until a later date nor is it a guarantee that it will actually eventuate... It is just something that I recently noticed when studying the share price history more thoroughly and thought that It would be nice share it here on HC.

Last edited by Chamfo: 01/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.