VAR 0.00% 0.6¢ variscan mines limited

Ann: Further High Grade Zinc Assays from Portes-Aux-Moines, page-11

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Go buy the paper I did ,thanks for the heads up disco. Now .... where is this company at. The way I see it, it's more market pressure than a lack of support. Look at RVR or MUX suffering but to me the stories are still good. So that said I am happy with the current price and the movement after the last two announcements. Lets face it if you have a real interest in VAR you knew the next two drill cores were going to be good but it's more about the big picture. The first drill release gave the day traders some fun and those from the cap raising who wanted out a good chance. Second release small kick in price and third nothing. This is not a day traders play thing as it is tightly held so the share price can't be whipped around I hope and to me that's a good thing. Wait till VTEM results with more drilling targets present themselves. Then what I expect would be a small but very high grade JORC and remember grade is king without even drilling a hole. Save the drilling money till last when you have all the old data exhausted. Then management will have something to tell the market. Till then just keep quietly buying up if cheap shares come around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.274M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $660 109.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 399999 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1797459 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.