ADV 3.70% 14.0¢ ardiden ltd

http://www.energyandcapital.com/articles/cobalt-is-king-in-the-li...

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    http://www.energyandcapital.com/articles/cobalt-is-king-in-the-lithium-revolution/5903

The lithium revolution is moving so fast that it’s being hailed as an eventual replacement for gasoline.
    You've read the headlines, and I know quite a few of my readers haven't been sitting quietly on the sidelines. After all, the growth stories behind lithium and cobalt have been too good to pass up.
    And we all know why these two remarkable metals are taking the world by storm: batteries.
    Face it, they've become a staple in nearly every facet of our lives: at home in the myriad of new devices that pop up constantly and, of course, in transportation.
    But as easy as it is for most people to blindly jump onto the bandwagon, it’s time to take a step back and look at the bigger picture…
    Lithium was a bit of a tricky one in the beginning…
    A Head Start
    You see, before electric vehicles really took off, the now darling of the energy industry was actually something of a secret.
    Now, I don’t want to say Elon Musk was the only person to help snowball the lithium revolution, but his influence is undeniable.
    What he’s built Tesla into in less than 20 years is nothing if not remarkable.
    And even if he doesn’t pull it all off perfectly, he's unquestionably led us down a new path. Electric vehicles have come a long way under his influence.
    Imagine if Elon Musk unveiled his Model 3 and it looked like this:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $8.752M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $498 3.687K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4959 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.