ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2846

Hi Josey, how are things since we last chatted - remarkable how guys and gals get separated on the market so quickly.

I am still hot gold, but in the Lachlan Fold Belt of NSW and the undercover plays in N. Victoria. Now back here to check on old favorites with DEG a current hottie on spectacular intercepts at Hemi. There are lots of excellent gold prospects on ASX right now.
    Loosened up some cash so am able to have a go. (Like in "av a go ya mug" at the cricket)

Thinking carefully about @Blue swims comment about his 5c worth and I see 5c was the price before the Hemi hit and $55 mil cap - now wondering if I can buy at 15c valuing Hemi at 110 mil. Big Q.
    Hey that's a bit in your face - that comment, but I have found in the past that is a way to get some good assessments back - that's why we are on HC ain't if buddy? Hence I will not try to justify, just wait for wiser heads than mine to do that.

I know you will be as sad as I am and praying for the poor people in China. Hope any HCs who went home for New Year got out in a timely way.
    Last edited by JandJ: 12/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
-0.060(4.32%)
Mkt cap ! $3.187B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.37 $1.33 $7.825M 5.846M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 106868 $1.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 9711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.