NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Further Indications of Higher-Grade Zones at Korbel Main, page-58

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Indeed its suboptimal,however we do know from previous drilling as well from KBDH006 and KBDH008 that indeed outside of the easter side of the resource outline periphery there is no continuity of mineralization, so as i said in an earlier comment i do assume the resource at the periphery already starts deeper instead of closer to the surface and even hole 56 compared to hole 52 starts even deeper which for my opinion is also the result of drilling from the very edge of the resource from the east side. Once we will have a methodological RC drill out 100-200-300-400 m west from pad 6 than we will have a better picture whetever the resource is remained near surface at the south east exstension in the middle of the trend,until then the current resource outline and previous drilling results could be some help of making assumptions here, but of course a complete surface RC drilling will make the final judgement.

For now i dont see much red flag here if pad 6 would have been placed in the middle of the south east extension trend instead of absolutelly outside of the current resource outline then we should have questions how is this would work out in a mining plan..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $28.92K 157.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 191302 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 12858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.