C7A 8.33% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Further Information on Lachlan Fold Belt Project, page-4

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Well, the company struggled with the quarrying and extractive side of the business down at Granville so they're buggered there.

I did note on the DGR corporate presentation released on the 23rd April, Aus tin mining appears to be heading in the copper direction (over gold). Maybe a name change to 'Aus copper' is on the cards.
    From D'aguilar gold, to Ausnico, to Aus Tin mining.
    Just looking about for whatever metal is in fashion it seems.
    Next we'll be exploring the cure for Wuflu!

I wonder if the focus shift coincides with BHP wanting to acquire and secure more copper for the future. I think BHP might be somewhat courting Solgold at the moment for what they are doing in South America.

Other than tin and silver, I wonder what lays in the ground at Emmaville? I think Mt Cobalt had a bit of copper in it from memory.
    I'm wondering if this all has to do with the other daughter company that was meant to be ipo'd back either in 2019 or 2020, given the economic climate, I wonder if ANW is about to become the vehicle to get that off the ground?

If I read it right, looks like one other DGR daughter company (DHR) looks to be possibly offloading its Argentinian prospects and refocussing on Nth America and Europe for gold. DHR was by another name raised and focused on North America but shifted focus and went big on the lithium thing down in Argentina but offloaded that to focus on gold.

All I know is this has been a frustrating 3 years.
    But, have bumped into some cracker posters over that time.
    Learnt a lot too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $647 58.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 756866 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 552254 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.