HMD 4.35% 2.4¢ heramed limited

you’re probably right on both counts. There aren’t that many...

1. 2,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 912
    you’re probably right on both counts. There aren’t that many companies that fit the description of global social media and 7,000 employees… equally without actual confirmation from any of HMD, Company X or Entrustia then it should be moderated off as unsubstantiated hype.

I am more interested in what has been discussed around the CPT codes and the potential that exists around all the deals in the USA moving forward. I bought plenty of shares today and will probably go back into the market in the near future.

IF the CPT codes stack up, I am presuming that they will, then we have a business model to generate actual money as long as Special K goes all the way in the US of A… I’m betting that he will hence my buying shares. I am of the reasonable belief that Entrustia could not operate with HeraCARE in the absence of reimbursement from CPT codes etc. The identity of the mysterious Company X is bound to generate interest but it’s the mechanism for reimbursement that should be front of mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $15.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $12.75K 546.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 243905 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.