HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

Ann: Further information - Strategic Partnership Rewards Platform, page-43

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    so the story goes that someone from the Mysterious Social Media company had someone they know use HeraCARE and were super impressed. That shadowy figure from the mysterious social media company then said to their HR manage that HeraCARE needed to be added in to the medical insurance policy. Silicon Valley companies are very flexible to their people's requests for all sorts of things like this so it was discussed with their insurer who uses entrustia or Fond (not 100% certain how it all works..) and then the agreement was struck. By all accounts, by signing up Fond we had to then sign an agreement with Entrustia (which is a recent b2b subsidiary of refresh health hence its limited internet presence) or vice versa and in so doing the Mysterious Social Media company immediately pulled the trigger. The talk is that the signatures are waiting to dry and then the first (of probably not that many) client will be enrolled in a month.

Now that's all a good story but it lacks an important piece... it's not on paper, its just talk... I'm certain that I'm not the only one who expressed some concern as to how all that would work out and if it was just so that 1 person could use a cool gadget etc or if it was just a nice bit of talk that went no further like a variety of other nice sounding talks in the past... according to the good people at HMD there is an investor deck being prepared which will have an accompanying webinar etc... I like the people at HMD, they all seem like decent people however most events seem to be entirely out of their control except an investor deck and chance to explain everything is entirely in their control so lets wait and see if they pull that altogether. Given the need for a raise I would imagine that we will get a bit more good news, a lovely investor deck with some cool graphs and charts, a bit of a hurry up on the share price for 5 days and then a raise.. that raise will be met with surprised disappointment by all and sundry on HC and then the share price will drop, options will be issued and we can get back to posting about how we must be getting close to success... lucky these things have a certain predictability about them... lol

my timeline... next week sometime is the investor deck, maybe the week after (7-10 days from today)... webinar to follow the day after... 5 days of pure excitement... trading halt... shock on HC... 2 days later shares come back on the ASX... instant drop in price... hand wringing and rage... posts moderated... all back to normal by last week of June... excitement around the Ashes should temper the conversation on HC...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 368634 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 761003 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.