HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

Ann: Further information - Strategic Partnership Rewards Platform, page-49

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    welcome to the awesome world of USA health insurance... it's often a minefield of all sorts of "shouldn't be this hard frankly" type situations.

Personally, I can't quite work out how Fond fits in to it all but apparently it was the key to entrustia or something like that. I'm sure all the twill be revealed in the webinar or investor deck etc.

I didn't know that about direct sign up via the website and now powered by entrustia... thats a game changer, or not... Im not sure if you remember when Mednax chucked HeraCARE onto their website? it sent the price from low teens to 30c quite rapidly. There was a "please explain" from the ASX and it all looked the goods... until it wasn't... big hold up there was Mednax couldn't get payment for high risk pregnancy and it all kind of just fizzed out. Mednax is still using the hundred or so devices but it never went to 100,000 licenses. If entrustia is now actively pursuing clients then I would say payment is well and truly sorted out and now we have some one on the hunt for business... unless they get better margin and easier sales from cardiac clinics..

I'm now at just over 5m shares across 6 accounts, I'm very bullish but I don't think we are going to see anything serious in revenue for 6-9 months. there's also the capital Raise that is blindingly obvious. There are still significant risks to HMD's ability to continue as a going concern and equally all the cool things and awesome news still hasn't ramped up revenue to a level that justifies such blind optimism. If some awesome whizz-bangers of updates pushed the price up then it only needs to hold there for 5 days before the halt and raise, that will probably happen at or just over 10-12c or so in order to get 10% of value knocked out as a raise i.e $2.5m or so. If they get that raise away, then keep the news flow coming in and positive then 15c should happen as a base until we get the actual revenue numbers come through which will HOPEFULLY be meaningful enough that we start to cruise through the 20 and 30c as revenue stream starts to crystallise and we have a genuine business at hand. There's still every reason that HMD will still be 8c this time next year and still looking for capital for the cool things. still lots of risk.

great bit of digging to find that HeraMED direct sign up! thanks for posting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 368634 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 761003 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.