ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    With all due respect, as you are one of the better contributors here.. But you not liking the seniors market sounds like it is based on very anecdotal findings. And to correct you a little. It's not a dying market.. it's quite the opposite... It's a market that is about to emerge as evidenced by all our competitors now starting to jump on board.

Our competitors are a lot closer to the market and opportunity than any of us here and have done the research and are buying into the category. Don't ignore this. I've given shown you the proof of Xplora showcasing a new seniors device at MWC Las Vegas.

On your second point, I work in corporate M&A and also work on carve out transactions on the sell side. My opinion is that you can't spin off the LIFE business. It has almost no recurring revenue and the product is contract manufactured. So basically you're selling a brand which doesn't really exist yet.

On the other hand - the schools business appears a viable carve out... Recurring contracted revenue, profitable, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.