SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

You will find whether a holder or not everyone is entitled to...

1. 7,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    You will find whether a holder or not everyone is entitled to there opinion on HC as I said.

I have said many many times over the last year i HOPE this stock rises for all holders. I mean no disrespect to anyone

Firstly I have no bid in the queue

Secondly its all about keeping the opinions based on fact

An example - What if a new HC member came onto the BML thread to read all the positive comments made here? It could encourage them to buy (we all know people buy from reading HC, thats a fact - IMO)

Shouldn't they know reality? not fiction?

I'm a frequent user on HC and happen to pop in here last night, had a bit of a read and posted my opinion.

I still look at the BML ann's just out of interest is all.

Gold is becoming hot right now....what happened to those drill targets at Takane for Gold? What happened to a lot of things......

Also remember BCL is a Multi Billion dollar company - the 4 million JV is spare change to them.....maybe they are going though the motions waiting for BML to walkaway and buy the tenements for almost nothing....just an opinion.

P.S. - Last thing - I have been where you are and "married" into a stock years ago it cost me a LOT of money! You need to live and learn sometimes things just don't workout.

Do one thing for me - Research BML as if you didn't hold it (Not easy to do) would you step up and buy it today? If you answer is no or maybe then think hard about your position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 59535139 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15058259 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.