SBR 6.67% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

This looks to be very good news.They not only completed hole 4...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    This looks to be very good news.

They not only completed hole 4 but another hole at Discovery which I was hoping for, they did this on the quiet

I have spoken to Jon before and he is very conservative.

So I think this is the first time he has mentioned increased grade and also development.

So it appears he is now extremely confident enough to mention those 2 words.

On grade anything with a 1 in front of it is very good so 4 is a lot more than very good.

Andover at Azure (AZS) only has semi massive at a grade of 1.11%
    Now hole 2 at 4.07% might be a peak but where there is a 4 there is most likely some 3's and 2's as well.

This is looking promising, they are going to drill more holes to sure up more resource and higher grades to make this project not just doable but very profitable.

Now he has mentioned development that tells me this could develop into a whole new ball game.

Do they develop this themselves or more likely a joint venture.
    A joint venture development would have been very unlikely with what they had historically but as they keep finding more resource at better grades this now should interest others.

Now they have drilled hole 5 without telling us beforehand we could get a total surprise as we just got

Now the sp hasn't reacted much but as I have said the market isn't great and micro caps are first to fall and last to rise, unless they get a knock on the door.

Maybe they already have had some inquiries.

I am looking forward to see more holes at Discovery and also now Symonds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $12.23K 869.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105539 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.