AQX 0.00% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

Ann: Further Mineralisation at Boda East, page-19

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    There is a lot of unsubstantiated claims being made on this thread. Knowing the directors well, I can say that the claims that they have for some reason held back results are nonsense. Having spoken to them several times over the last few months I know that they have been as frustrated as any of us holding shares in AQX with the downward pressure on the share price. They always put the results out once they have had an opportunity to review, understand and can put together the necessary documentation. It is ludicrous to suggest they want the share price to go down. Andy Buxton is one of the biggest shareholders in the company, Datt is also a very substantial investor in the company. They have big skin in the game. They don't want to be doing capital raises at low valuations.

It has been clear over the last 6-12 months that certain traders have used strategies "shake the tree" and get the price down, only to hoover up the shareholders who then dump.

Everyone needs to get a more realistic perspective of what the company is trying to achieve. Horn Island is more valuable today than it was 2 years ago by virtue of the increased drill program they undertook in the excluded zones. There is plenty of evidence to suggest that this could be a viable mining operation of significant value. We should know relatively soon the results of the scoping study.

As for the NSW tenements, the exploratory drilling that has been done to date has been extremely limited. The ground they are in shows prospective opportunity they just have zeroed in yet on something good. Preliminary Mendooran results also show that the geological structures signal they are in potentially good ground. Time will tell on this.

And then there is Fiji....once they have a JORC assessment complete this should also provide some definition of a further exploratory opportunity.

What we seem to be seeing over in the last two weeks, is investors seeking to create year-end losses. This is again a pretty typical thing in many companies but given low volume in trading such as we see in AQX it can create a big drop in value.

I for one look forward to seeing the Scoping Study results and I hope for all our sakes it proves to be a big winner. I'm really over all the negative management bashing when in fact they have done and continue to do exactly what they've said they do. It is just unfortunate they can't control when assay results are received. Anyway, let's see how things go in the coming 2-3 months.

All my own opinion DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.595K 513.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 789303 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4984888 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.