AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

Yes Patience is of course a necessary part of investing - no...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Yes Patience is of course a necessary part of investing - no arguments there.

BUT it's reasonable to expect the people in charge of our money are making tangible Progress, Progress, Progress.

BC has done some busy work but has made no tangible progress on anything ever in years.

Patience will do none of us any good if he can't make a deal with Hebang and get finance sorted. Urgency is required because AEV is broke - BC can't just keep taking ages and not achieving and kicking cans down the road - constant CR's at ever lower prices are diluting the crap out of us.

I'm concerned that YP is going to go the same way as the DSO. I don't find the lack of news reassuring - I find it suss. It's not impossible to have BC, after donkey's months of no news, just drop another bombshell announcement saying he can't get the YP Plant off the ground for reasons currently unknown to us.

IF that were to happen AEV will be a complete shell - no projects, no money and no prospects (forget about LFP if YP fails).

I find BC's lack of communication to the market on AEV's latest venture (YP) worrying and that has everything to do with his track record. And I don't think I'm alone - most investors left the building months ago and I've noticed there's not too many of us left talking on HC nowadays. Also, look at what todays announcement did to the SP - no surprises to me.

Every time he announces something the SP just keeps dropping - why? because it's always the same - extensions, suspensions, shock surprises, CR's, etc

Anyway, I don't consider myself to be negative, never have, I just want to see AEV DOING and stop JUST PROMISING, which I'm sure is what we all want (those of us that are still here LOL).

The day BC signs a binding agreement with Hebang will be a game-changer of the highest order and is something I can't wait to see. I just hope it's on track because not knowing anything for so long isn't fair to investors.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.