AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

Your comment is noted, but allow me to state the obvious as one...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Your comment is noted, but allow me to state the obvious as one who has owned AEV shares for over a decade (formerly MAK):

No-one who has run the company since I've held shares has managed to bring Wonarah to production.
    This company would have been well and truly dead and buried years ago, had it not been for BC's ability to raise capital.
    When Au Xingao (or however you spell it) came onboard and provided funding on unfavourable terms to shareholders, it was a lifeline that kept the companies lights on for a few more years. Without them, AEV was toast.
    When the convertible note fell due, BC and his team managed to save the company by paying out the note and retaining Wonarah. In the months leading up to that event, he managed to secure two large strategic investors, no doubt intending to use the funds to retain Wonarah, with both strategic investors fully aware that those funds were to be used for that purpose, and knowing their investment would secure their own access to Wonarah feedstock. Why else would they proceed with their investment?
    Now, if you invested in AEV as a spec stock in the last few years, stop whinging about how bad done by you are. You bought shares in a company with no revenue, hardly any cash and no track record of production. You're a fool for doing so and you should take your loss and move on to your next dud investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.