AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

First you say"No-one who has run the company since I've held...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    First you say

"No-one who has run the company since I've held shares has managed to bring Wonarah toproduction."

then conclude with:

"You bought shares in a company with no revenue, hardly any cash and no track record of production. You're a fool for doing so and you should take your loss and move on to your next dud investment."

Umm... do you realise you've been critical of me for doing exactly what you did over 10 years ago. So by your own admission "You're a fool". Excellent input and I couldn't agree with you more.

We all know DSO isn't viable now - I've acknowledged that before. It's the lack of communication re: Hebang and taking forever with everything I don't like because they're part of a BC pattern that has always ended in failure. I look forward to your excuses IF YP fails also.

Raising funds under unfavourable terms isn't skill, it's desperation and a sign of poor management. Last minute negotiations to keep your main asset and 11th hour payment plans suggest poor planning. ASX suspensions speak for themselves. The entire thing has a 'hanging on by their fingernails approach'. Even now money is a deep concern again.

Hebang isn't secured (yes a 2 million equity investment was done) but the mining and off-take aspects are non-binding - parties can walk away. From memory, Hebang made US 1.5 Billion last year, so an outlay of 2 mil is a tiny commitment for them.

Lastly, it's never whinging to expect a Board be accountable to the people who pay their exorbitant salaries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.