AEV 9.09% 1.0¢ avenira limited

Going backwards is all AEV has ever done under Brett Clark and...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Going backwards is all AEV has ever done under Brett Clark and his predecessors.

I agree a consolidation is bound to happen, raising cash under this piss-poor SP would be horribly crippling. A consolidation will create a tighter register and is more appealing to institutions but remember the value of your holding / percentage ownership are the same. I don't like consolidations where dog stocks are concerned - they are deceptive because they tend to conceal the past s*** performance of a company like AEV.

AEV's been in a downtrend for ages, a consolidation won't fix that. Without substantial news post consolidation expect the SP to fall and fall fast! If BC's past performance is repeated (and I see no reason why it won't be) look out!

Remember also, every CR this CEO / Board does has not benefited shareholders - it simply keeps AEV on life support while our "stellar" leadership team feast from the trough for another extended period of time while continuing to achieve nothing tangible!

July tomorrow - expect another month of hiding from his investors / radio silence from BC.

All IMO, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $14.58K 1.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1136817 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4288626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.