SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Yes therustygate I picked that up also . It did perk my interest...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Yes therustygate I picked that up also .

It did perk my interest as well as that was related to MAD88 released last night the eastern most extension . ... MAD71 didnt even rate a mention last year and there was only a one liner in the WSA jan quarterly so why the sudden first interest from the JV partner

they are now heading westward of mad77 and slightly northward as they have always slated .
    the sulfides have either come from or are going / faulted somewhere close by W , N , E

http://www.*.com.au/companies/news/...l-copper-sulphides-in-latest-hole-194688.html

With current sentiment global and locally it will take a couple of consecutive good holes to reinstill the confidence and upward sp movement imo given the nature ( faulted and dipping ) and deciphering of this beast .

they seem to be testing the channel widths north and south of known eastern line ( at mad 22 and 27 ) which should make for interesting next lot of dhem and definative modelling ... prior to a closely spaced cost effective targeted rc infill program imo

As with @SandyC i am also looking forward to the second Investigators hole though timeline wise it is looking past the 23rd

$5.7M in bank as at 20/3/2018 ... still alot of drilling to come and only getting closer

... half of todays volume so far was by three large trades exiting not everybody has the same timeframes or long term belief

Good fortune to all this is nickel ... high risk very high reward

Nickel69

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 770000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 129999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.27pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.