ADT 2.74% $3.00 adriatic metals plc

Ann: Further Northern Extension to High Grade Mineralisation, page-52

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6458
    @JID
    As I have aged, one thing I have noticed is that, it seems I have to take a few more steps to pass by a gentleman these days.
    You are one such gentleman as I have observed by your posts over many years. Your generosity and kind manners are always on display.
    Thank you for extending that kindness to me.
    It is always nice to visit a thread and share that common theme . Unfortunately there is quite often an attention seeker to throw a spanner in the works and make a nuisance of them self.

Have a look at the pic below, ( yes I know you have seen it before ).
    I interpret this as follows.
    Where Rupice is marked, the yellow shape is that produced from the IP of the resource and shows the dip towards the nth west which is exactly as we are finding it.
    As it gets deeper it gets much bigger but fades because of the dip and is too deep to give clear yellow like the more shallow areas.
    I am assuming that there is much more at depth by the look of this mass but atm it is outside our border, ( not for long ).

Now look at the bottom of the expanded concession, one in particular called Kralijeva Jama.
    Look at the yellow.
    That KJ looks 6 to 10 times bigger then look at the yellow in the middle.
    I am certain that if this interpretation is correct we will have plenty to celebrate in the future.
    Rupice to me, is much bigger than we have proven so far and KJ could be all shallow.
    A test hole in that to check grades will be of great interest and it won't be the end of this story, there is still plenty more yellow.
    Thanks Again John.
    Kind regards, Wack.
    Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 4.15.15 pm.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.