CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. JID
    3,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 838
    Hi Guys,

PT - I am only a Twitter consumer of content, I don't add any value there (or here, it could be argued!). I'm sure you're looking at TSX:GTT (no longer 'cheap') and, if you like the leverage of TSX:CGP, have a gander at ASX listed DGR for the same reasons, although there are also material differences between the two.

Fair call, Esh, on Sov. risk ... it is getting a lot worse all around the globe and must be carefully considered. Diversifying a portfolio using jurisdiction as a criteria is more important than ever now, IMO.

Whilst you are correct in that the BKY permits have not been officially declined, I will bet my money that this will be the eventual outcome. There are differences, however, between an open pit U mine close to a population centre (BKY) and a polymetallic deposit (ADT). Likewise, Finland vs. Bosnia have very different social and environmental cultures. However, point taken - Bosnia has its own difficulties for a management team to navigate.

I disagree about dismissing the value of industry experts. Not all brokers should be considered equally valuable, of course, and it also depends upon the level of the relationship you have built with them of course.

I would differentiate Sprott from others in that they are actually a resource centric Asset Management business - investing in debt & equity opportunities in early stage miners. Their brokerage business is an adjunct to this. Thus, if you have a well cultivated relationship with a person you trust, the information due to their expertise, contacts, deal centric DD, and ability to open doors is, IMO, very valuable.

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.