ADT 0.29% $3.48 adriatic metals plc

"As I said the GAIP might throw up some anomalies that are...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6556
    "As I said the GAIP might throw up some anomalies that are related to mineralisation but they aren’t going to help target the drill holes, so I wouldn’t get hung up on trying to interpret them.Esh"

I am not getting hung up on them eshmun.
    I am simply saying-

"I interpret this as follows.
    Where Rupice is marked, the yellow shape is that produced from the IP of the resource and shows the dip towards the nth west which is exactly as we are finding it.
    As it gets deeper it gets much bigger but fades because of the dip and is too deep to give clear yellow like the more shallow areas.
    I am assuming that there is much more at depth by the look of this mass but atm it is outside our border, ( not for long ).

Now look at the bottom of the expanded concession, one in particular called Kralijeva Jama.
    Look at the yellow.
    That KJ looks 6 to 10 times bigger then look at the yellow in the middle.
    I am certain that if this interpretation is correct we will have plenty to celebrate in the future.
    Rupice to me, is much bigger than we have proven so far and KJ could be all shallow.
    A test hole in that to check grades will be of great interest and it won't be the end of this story, there is still plenty more yellow."

There are specific reasons to support why I say this that come directly from the latest preso that contradicts your point.
    The prospective 600m strike length IP target at Brestic Jurasevac below.
    ADT.png
    Another reference again here under their heading Well Defined Targets. ADT. .png

And again here in the Orthogonal view they are targeting the NW and the SE as it is shown to be the direction of strike by the IP as on the pic above which I made reference to in my previous posts.
    ADT .png
    I am not getting hung up on this. I am purely being guided by their reference to the IP and I question the accuracy of it at Rupice which I believe that the IP image in the Yellow colour is what may guide us best. If they are not using IP imagery to target drill holes, Then why would they be directing the drilling toward the West of the plunge and the SE as the above pic shows and is exactly where the yellow on the IP imagery shows it to be?
    A better question may be, Why do the IP if your not going to be guided by it enough to target the drill holes to, which is not what the company is showing by the change of direction with drilling at Rupice, they are targeting the holes precisely to the IP image in Yellow?
    Or maybe, Why do an IP full stop, if your not going to use it?
    In your statement, "they aren’t going to help target the drill holes", That is exactly what they are doing at Rupice.
    I am going to leave it at that.
    Kind regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.48
Change
-0.010(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $974.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.49 $3.53 $3.47 $1.583M 453.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $3.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.51 413 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.