DM1 0.00% 2.1¢ desert metals limited

Yeah there seems to be a lot of conjecture at the moment which...

1. 3,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Yeah there seems to be a lot of conjecture at the moment which in my mind does not add up.

Firstly China has an entire global industry of clay REE so I am struggling to understand why Australia can't? Gas companies can frack in prime farm land but REE producers cannot operate in the outback WA? Nit sure about that. The article also clearly states how clay deposits and desirable because of the positive economics so I am again unsure how the pasted article cats doubt unless one is under the impression mine sites are not inherently bad for the environment.

If that is the case skijapan better send some emails to BHP, Santos and Rio and ash them to stop mining operations because the greens are going to get hold of them?

Also the article link posted by skijapan states a large Swedish mine is working on a $55 per KG basket as a good solid economic base and VTM has a basket price of $88 per KG which smacks that out of the park.

I think I will sit back and let further results come out before I am going to be turned away from clay REE on the basis of anon posters copy and pasting links.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.574M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $11.43K 565.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4131 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 188715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.