RED 1.19% 42.5¢ red 5 limited

Almost nails the processing plant at KOTH. Management's comment...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Almost nails the processing plant at KOTH. Management's comment screams out "lets do it". Just a matter of how big. From recent plant builds (DCN's 2.4mpa plant etc) we will probably need about $130 mil, although we do have existing infrastructure to lessen the capex. My hope is that we borrow the entire amount. Debt is not a dirty word. With a bankable reserve of around half a mil oz, reducing interest rates, and a rising gold price we should have no trouble getting finance.
    As far as Bennybops post is concerned, they had a major face slip in about 2002 which shut the open pit operation down, and hasn't been restarted to date. My research suggests that this has never been cleaned up, so fairly significant work will have to be done here, although Red's adventures in the Pines makes them masters of slip cleanups. Just my look at the mineralisation, I would suggest that they might start with the south pit. Shallow and plenty of minealisation in the base. I know that in the early days, because of the hardness of the granite host rock, they were experimenting with benefication. They crushed the granite to a fixed size and the crumbly gold rich quartz separated out and was then be screened out. Very successful. Got up to 90% of the gold. As far as the main pit is concerned the mineralisation goes under the north and eastern face so we will eventually have to have a major cutback here when and if they clean up the slip.
    There was no report on the regional drilling campaign. So we don't know if this is a probability of a source of feed for the mill. IMO,unless something from left field happens, we are on the way to becoming a mid tier gold producer by mid 2021. We are in the initial steps of a major gold bull market. As MIStragic said "BUCKLE UP!!!!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $2.891B
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.5¢ $9.193M 21.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
88 1391072 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 2895886 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.