RED 2.44% 42.0¢ red 5 limited

You would have to suspect that 20c is starting to look like...

1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1283
    You would have to suspect that 20c is starting to look like support, but technically one has to wait for a retracement - if retracement goes towards 20c and then rebounds .... its confirmation that 20c is short term support. Multiple episodes of 20c holding implies medium term support, which is especially reassuring if the sector remains bullish. One of the most important confirmations of the SP is that it's being confirmed by big volume .... retracements that follow big volume, can be a " turning point " if the fall continues on decline volume ....
    We'll not know the strength of fundamental support, which will drive technicals, till we see how the SP reacts to some adverse news (real or imagined). e.g. POG makes big dive or there's a wall collapse or Siana sinks or the reaction to a capital raise ... whatever .... If the fundamentals remain strong and profits continue to expand, along with reserves and mine life, then a bank loan will be more than likely rather than a big dilutionary share issue. I doubt that many current shareholders will overly miffed if a share issue occurs at 50c ..... especially as it will fund a company maker like a 4m tpa plant or M&A.
    Thank god I was able to talk the bride out of taking profits at 10,12, 14, 16, 18 and 20c. Is this as good as it gets ? .... not if the POG remains strong and not if the KOTH potential morph's into "WA largest new gold project" .... Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $2.857B
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 43.0¢ 40.5¢ $55.01M 131.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 136340 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 2109264 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.