RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

Yes MIStragic, if you want to trade RED do so at your peril. The...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187

Yes MIStragic, if you want to trade RED do so at your peril. The perfect storm is brewing. We don't know when it will hit. We only know it will be sometime in the Sept Q. It may commence the June Q report due our in the next couple of weeks. This may hold results of the drilling programs, but I am tipping a good gold production result along with a significant drop in AISC.

The 30,000 m DD program commenced in Dec Q 1018 and was scheduled to be completed by end of June Q 1019. There may have been an extention to this but it should be over by now. Excellent results have been reported so far. And the 13,000 m RC campaign over the regional targets commenced in Feb this year and was to last four months. This should be complete by now. In the 04/07 release MW said that the PFS was well advanced. The catalyst for the next big SP push, IMO, will be the declaration of the KOTH Reserve which should precede the PFS. Looking to have a billion dollar bankable asset. I am tipping that this will be the icing on the cake. As I have said before if you want to see where RED is taking us, have a look at the SAR story from the beginning. RED management make this mob look like rank amatures. We'll know then the reserve is declared if we are on a similar playing field.

For those of us who have stuck with RED through thick and thin, hold on a little longer. I've ridden this bronc for over five years now and am ready for the final 10 seconds.

And Siana, this is a sleeping beauty, She carries too much baggage at the moment. Let her sleep for another couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.