WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Further Petrographic Report confirms Jumbo Flakes, page-29

1. 8,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6914
    Allan Mulligan has out lined his strategy in the early introduction of an end user market partner which will secure product off-take and clarify operational and right sizing.From the report on assay and met results we can now see that early results from test 4 have upgraded our concentrate grade to 95.7%. Although heading in the right direction these are only early results and further testing is ongoing.With more time will WKT be able to achieve
    >98% and on towards >99% in our concentrate with the preservation of flake size and distribution?Will these be the new bench mark?

Personally I believe that any off-take announcement will not be announced until this grade is fully optimised which will be marketed possibly to a different end user as to the current results of 95.7% concentrate grade.Hence no signing as of today.Grade is king as Allan has mentioned and we'll be the difference in our endeavour for a Boutique niche market.The graphite market is opaque (Quote)in Allan words (Unquote) and WKT is now entering in to time line where direction and sentiment can change quickly.

The overall basket price will be realised once the true grade concentrate and final flake size distributions are known and our end-user market partner will be secured on the basis of those final results.No point going to the negotiating table not understanding what your trying to sell.This is exciting for WKT for this will allow WKT as per our development plan to finally enter in to contract negotiations that are currently being sourced by Robert Sills.

Much has been made of our financial predicament and rightly so how ever IMO believe that an off-take partner has not been introduced due to right sizing and the Upgraded concentrate grade need to be known first for end user Pacific application Requirements.Why would WKT sign a deal at 95.7% only to have some-one else upgrade it themselves To a premium.

Was Allan Mulligan being prudent with the recent 200000$ raising or was the Soph speaking with there wallet$.
    Great to see that WKT have a history and WKT should be well aware of there past management direction and unsettling history. Companys can learn from there mistakes and this is where I believe in the strategy outlined by Allan Mulligan may well prove WKT to be a little Gem!

Thanks to some experienced HC posters I become aware that Graphite should not be viewed as a commodity and is tailor made for end-user requirements and to simply dig it up and expect a market for it to be there at the end of your stock pile is a recipe sought with financial disaster. This is where I believe that WKT lead by Allan Mulligan has a focused plan of a Small boutique niche market for 25000-40000 tonne per annum at very encouraging and yet to be realised basket price.

Walkabout have only drilled 1% of there tenement so far with opportunity in both directions from our Arc And if Mr Allan Mulligan and Robert Sills can negotiate the early introduction of an Off-take partner or partners rearview analysis will be the foundation of new enterprise.A western off-take should put a smile on my bank account!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.