AGN 1.78% 83.0¢ argenica therapeutics limited

Ann: Further Positive Preclinical Results for ARG-007 In HIE, page-8

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Astounding results this morning.

I didn't want to write or comment before as I was a buyer this morning, adding more to my already substantial position.

The fact that efficacy increases as the DOSE increases means that these already astounding results could still become even more astounding STILL as the maximum dose potential is discovered.

This will be shown in more detail and clarification when (if) the company conducts their Phase 2 trial in HIE.

@@cdoyle you said before that "Remember we are yet to prove anything clinically, pre P1 results."

Although this is not true. Our pre-clinical data (testing done in animals) have provided fantastic results in both the realm of stroke care and now HIE, so whilst this is not the same as clinical data in humans, it is still very important clinical data.

The Phase 1 clinical trial commencing shortly will add as a springboard (if successful) to a Phase 2 trial for stroke care AND for HIE.

If Phase 1 and 2 are successful we would appear as a very attractive partner to Big Pharma. Still a long way off although still very very exciting.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $102.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 85.5¢ 82.0¢ $69.84K 82.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2733 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 3700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.