RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Further Positive Results From Adult Clinical Study-RAP.AX, page-186

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Nope not a short seller, I just don't believe we should compare an orange to an apple. MySpace failed but Facebook succeeded, it would have been incorrect to compare Facebook to Yahoo to promote its potential. The problem I see with comparing Whatsapp with Rap is not to say it will never be worth 22 billion it's just to say there's a different mechanism at play. The world we're playing in is one which has a large barrier to entry and one with old methods which are more resistant to change. This difficulty isn't a bad thing, if we have the potential the sky's the limit and if we don't so easily get snatched by another company we may just turn into a giant.

Whatsapp presented competition to Facebook, in order for Facebook to control Whatsapps growing user base, Whatsapp was purchased. It was a move to purchase market share rather than utility, you would just have to look at Facebook's messenger to see that. There's no large company which has technology remotely close to RAPs, we will need to catch the attention of potential users before RAP really spreads its wings.

Now to the case of Theranos, a little more than a year ago Theranos was worth more than 7 billion and it had quickly made the founder one of the richest females in California. Yes you are correct it's been devastate since then, but not because it didn't show potential but because of the way it chose to conduct itself. Theranos came up with a novel idea, didn't prove much, collected billions in investment and then failed in its trials due to the management of those trails rather than the potential of their product.

Now we have collected millions, we have succeeded in our trials to date, very smoothly I might add. So yes I would say we are more similar to Theranos and just how MySpace failed and Facebook succeeded we will succeed. There's still a huge pot of cash waiting for us in the US it's just not a company like Facebook it's venture capitalists.
    Last edited by JiminieCricket: 04/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.