AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ without peer in size, at and near surface plus...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677

AVZ without peer in size, at and near surface plus homogeneity(cheap to mine), and with high grade & the lowest impurities cheap and efficient to convert! There are so many pretenders out there banging on about their lithium but AVZ with its size and low cost to mine has one day the potential to control lithium pricing and supply! This is why I am invested!

So currently we are the largest hard rock lithium deposit in the world ([email protected]%Li2O). It will be mouth-watering to see the resource upgrade after this huge drilling program and specifically the increase in mineable reserves which will further support a monster 10Mtpa start up! The resource has the potential to support at least 40Mtpa in the future! NPV values in the BFS will be off the charts!

The results speak for themselves:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5087/5087883-a14e759d999d5d36896d9ec3dacadb67.jpg

BTW if current issues are sorted with our legal rights from signed contracts and the mining code intact a short squeeze is still possible. The interest on shorters must be crippling!

AIMO

Last edited by Mining8: 28/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.