AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Further Positive Results from Roche Dure Extension Drilling, page-123

1. 1,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1631
    possibly, maybe, unlikely, rolleyes.png however, if you have been posting actively on hc since 2019 especially given all the dramas and controversies that have followed this stock, I find it somewhat unlikely and unplausible that years later you finally decide to begin posting on a stock that you say you own.

From my experience, it's way, way, more likely the behaviour (MO) of a troll.

We do get quite a few trolls here these days, you may have probably noticed this yourself, usually the trolls come out to support each other which is great to see the comradery and bonding amongst each other. biggrin.png

However, I'm the first to agree with the trolls, that just because they are in fact trolls and not really holders of the stock, what they say here will NOT make a zot of difference any more than what I say here aimo, I was just a little curious why trolls say they own a stock when in actual fact they don't, that's all.

Rattlerock, do the trolls actually get paid per post? or do you think its more likely that they are just bored SL?

SY cool.png
    Last edited by Super yacht: 13/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.