AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Further positive Roche Dure extension drilling results, page-21

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    Look read and learn people.

I don’t post here often as there are many holders here doing the hard yards these days.

We all saw the lithium market five years ago and some of us got in at silly prices.

The fact of the matter is that lithium batteries are here and will be dominant for at least another 10-20 years. Any proposed substitute will have to go through the decade long assessment period before they even get a foot in the door.

My assessment is very simple, buy stocks that may well make a difference in the world, buy stocks that WILL make a difference to the world. Buy stocks that could well change a country’s position in the world.

But as an investor first and foremost buy stocks that will make you money and benefit others at the same time. Rare and unique opportunity to make money and watch an African economy reset itself.

What a golden opportunity.

Those grades we are seeing are outstanding, and they are literally to top of the iceberg we are seeing, plenty more to come. Geez people, some get all froffy seeing 1.5, we have stupid grades with some of the purest shit on the planet to date. Never forget, it not just the grades that are important, the lack of contaminants is the key to this enormous resource. That’s why many here following the news expect this resource to explode next year.

Yes we have been in suspension for ever, is FT cleaning out the rats, I think honestly is, and yes it’s tough. I had to sell $50k worth of my beloved other stocks to pay the tax man. I’m glad in a way it wasn’t able to release capital in AVZ as I believe it will be the flag bearer for lithium stocks next year.

Anyways having a rant on the ferry home. Just a reminder for some here, 10mta no brainer, if they are not looking at this I’ll be amazed, CATL screaming for supply going forward, Chinese lockdowns I believe will be short lived, Colin this morning hinting the next fed interest rate spikes will be lower. We all know the lag from their decisions is generally six months, we are now in that territory so I expect things to go north from here. The scaremongering has been fierce and that is how they conduct their business.

Long story short I expect the world to go through a major economic recovery from mid next year. I expect AVZ to be out of suspension latest late Feb, with the markets looking at a different flow sheet all together.

Time will tell, but again things take time, time and patience can gifts you sometimes never imagined.

Holding very tight on this one as I believe us holders will come out on the right side of everything.

My thoughts only and best wishes to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.