G6M 4.17% 2.5¢ group 6 metals limited

Ann: Further Progress at Dolphin Tungsten Mine, page-29

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213

Lets give Keith and the team a chance to prove themselves, one thing we can guarantee is, neither of you have built a mine. So a little respect is due if it exists anymore.”

Dav021 based on yesterday's Quarterly, In my opinion Keith and the team have proven themselves.

Looking at this threads announcement released on the 21st September its key Highlights include:

1-Increasing production rate of higher-grade ROM Ore from Dolphin Pit

2-Plant performance and optimisation activities progressing well with recovery and concentrate specification improving.

3-Drill and blast activities are being ramped up in September which will increase the volume of blasted material available, increasing mine productivity

No great detail there but all pointing in the right direction.

However with the quarterly numbers now out we can see how correct these highlights were.

1- Whoops it was decreasing not increasing. Ore Mined in July 24,314 -> Ore Mined in September 20,351t.

2- Whoops plant performance decreased. Total Ore processed in August 15,022 -> Ore processed in September 12,753.

3- Whoops September produced less concentrate than both August and July. Concentrate produced July - 29t -> August 33t -> September 25t

You say respect is due. Do shareholders deserve any?

G6M was “pleased to provide an update on its operational activities at the Company’s wholly owned Dolphin Tungsten Mine” on the 21st of September. What detailed metrics were they basing these highlights off of at the time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $25.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $33.01K 1.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 120000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G6M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.