RED 1.35% 37.5¢ red 5 limited

I should have pointed out that the reason the grade has...

1. 2,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    I should have pointed out that the reason the grade has progressively climbed is that:
    1. In the initial phase of KOTH start up, low grade sitting on the ROM pad was used as intended.
    2. RED announced that it only got into the high grade of the open pit in the first week of Jan'23.
    3. Since the new year, RED has released stunning drill results expanding the resource and reserves, and confirming long life potential.

So, its highly likely that these grades and tonnage will be sustainable, and this should greatly increase FCF (gold price permitting), and confirm KOTH's economics and expansion potential - thus confirming its M&A attractiveness for Leonora consolidation.The current lacklustre SP says more about the state of the market, and gold price jitters .... IMHO.
    The current kamikaze RBA actions are accelerating the trend towards recession and widespread housing mortgage misery.I dare say RED is most intent on costs at this point in time above all else - keep them under control and hence profitability, and the rest will happen in in good time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $5.609M 14.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 311637 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 1805403 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.