OCC 3.37% 43.0¢ orthocell limited

We do now (roughly) know the unit revenue. Have a look at Paul's...

1. 7,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6930
    We do now (roughly) know the unit revenue. Have a look at Paul's recent chat to Alan Kohler. YOur Striate guess was on the money. He quoted $50 per unit whole sale from BH. I am presuming gross and USD from the context.

Striate the excellent global marketing deal for CelGro's rising star technology. Remplir the cash cow deal with the $1,350 AUD reimbursement figure.

https://www.intelligentinvestor.com.au/investment-news/orthocell-repair-and-regeneration/153782

You can also determine objective unit revenues from Remplir and other indications of financial metrics from some of his comments therein (I'd rather they formally disclouse this stuff):

"AK: Are American surgeons still using sutures or have they got some collagen repair work going on?
    PA: There are some - if I can call them generation one attempts to use collagen but the majority of surgeons in the US are still using sutures. That represents a fantastic opportunity for our company as I mentioned, a 20% market share of the three major markets is about - to give you an indication there's over 650,000 peripheral nerves repaired in the US per year and a 20% market share of the nerve market in the three major markets of US, Europe and Australia, looks about $255 million of revenue to our company. This is an incredible opportunity, it's a fantastic business model, it's cost effective for patients and society and we're seeing a more consistent and predictable outcome when using Remplir for nerve repair."

(where this 20% push/discussion probably originated)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $90.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.0¢ $93.70K 214.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15458 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 1400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.