NOX 0.00% 7.2¢ noxopharm limited

Ann: Further Review Shows Major Clinical Benefits from Veyonda, page-3

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I’ll keep this short... for a change. (grin)

Not much comment so far on this announcement. Im very surprised given the extremely encouraging comparison breakdown of the increased performance... in every aspect of the trial to date.

PSA levels..... dropped more that 50%... in 69% of all patients.

Progression Free Survival increased from 2 months... to 8.4 months

Treatment duration was increased massively with the addition of Veyonda.

In my opinion these are incredibly good results. I’m just a bit surprised that there has been such little discussion so far on this thread. At least the market is moving quite well on the news.

Apples

The three endpoints used to measure anti-cancer effect all showed a benefit from combining Veyonda® with 177Lu-PSMA therapy.

(i) PSA response refers to a fall in PSA levels in blood of greater than 50%. This is accepted by oncologists as a surrogate marker of disease activity. Adding Veyonda® to 177Lu-PSMA therapy almost doubled the PSA response (69% with Veyonda® vs 36% with 177Lu-PSMA alone).

(ii) Progression-free survival (PFS). PFS is a measure of the time from the start of treatment until the disease progresses. PFS quadrupled through the addition of Veyonda® (8.4 months vs 2.0 months with 177Lu-PSMA alone).

(iii) Treatment duration. The addition of Veyonda® meant that the number of men able to start the 4th treatment cycle tripled to 69% from 21% with 177Lu-PSMA alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72463 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 8810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.